We have just started our EOFY appeal, your donation will not only help to reduce your tax bill but it will help us bring real change and hope to the people of Uganda.
Each year we engage thousands of people in our Positive Impact Programs right across the communities we serve in Kampala and Abim in Northern Uganda. Our programs restore dignity and empower individuals in their decision making.
These programs include Youth Empowerment and Leadership courses, ‘Mum’s & Bub’s’ program supporting new mothers, ‘Keeping Girls in School’ project providing sanitary items for teenage girls, Counselling and Support services, School Chaplaincy in Primary and Secondary schools, Emergency Food Relief, Rent Assistance and Youth self-esteem and values education.
We need program funding to continue these programs that make a huge difference in the lives of the most vulnerable.
- Youth Empowerment and Leadership courses – $20,000 p/a
- ‘Mum’s & Bub’s’ program supporting new mothers – $10,000 p/a
- ‘Keeping Girls in School’ providing sanitary items for 1,500 teenage girls – $20,000
- School Chaplaincy in Primary & Secondary schools and Values Education- $10,000
- Counselling & Support services, Emergency Food Relief, Rent Assistance – $15,000
This year we would love for you to make a tax deductible donation which will help us to continue to rescue orphaned and vulnerable children and strengthen and develop communities in Uganda.
You can make your tax deductible donating today and help us continue to transform lives in the coming year.